9th Feb, 1527 (Daiei 7)
Ryō (竜), Tatsuhiro (竜広), Katsukage (勝影), Mitsutake (光武)
177cm ( 5'10" )
Ryōtarō Tsukimori (月森 竜太郎), best known as Ryō Tsukimori (月森 竜), is a fictional Iga ninja from the online series Pure Heart: Ninjutsu Chronicle. His adult rite name (nanori), is Mitsutake (光武).
Creation and ConceptEdit
Shortly after his son Shoutarou, Ryo was created only by name and identity. MGW wanted to give him a strong name and be a driving force for Shou, but everything else regarding background, unique characteristics, and capabilities was quite difficult to figure out. One of the reasons for the long consideration is that she wanted her chunin to be highly skilled ninja.
His zokumyo or numerical name is Ryōtarō (竜太郎). Ryo's concept themes are a "strong, gentle father", "thoughtful man who is questionable".
Member of Tsukimori House. The common image of Ryo shows him to be good-natured and patient. While mild, Ryo is a strong-willed and mind-oriented man whose been a leader since his youth. The safety of his family and Iga Province would naturally stand above himself. With the people firmly in mind, this does not make him weak. Some people would find this a little unusual. Even in the feudal times, he worked to solidify humanitarian values within the Iga district.
- About Shoutarou
- Unlike many, Ryo has a lot of faith in his son. He highly respects and trusts his son despite him having a feeble character. Protocol makes it so that a person who lacks ability is not given a leading position, but Ryou always defends Shou, understanding him well, and knows that he can be firm in what he believes in. Frank with him sometimes.
- About Hajime
- Hajime, despite his audacious character, is seen as a reliable member of the family. Ryo gets secretly nervous because of Hajime's contrast in character, how he is so strict about morals and how he questions his younger brother, like there's a hint of jealously. However, there has not been an overt act of betrayal.
- Iga Sokoku Ikki
- Little interest in political affairs but chosen for his ability, and especially for his concern in Iga's well-being.
- Ninjutsu - 4
- Knowledge - 4
- Battle Ability - 4
- Heart – 5
- Misc –
- Misc –
Skills and TalentsEdit
A skilled man in ninjutsu study. He is known for his deterterious use of weapons. The Uchigatana (打刀) is his favored weapon.
- (二龍刃; Double Dragon Blades) Steel curved knives that are compact enough to hide.
- 1527 (Daiei 7): Ryo is born
- 1540 (Tenbun 9): 13 years old. Genpuku. Receives the name "Ryotaro" (and his Nanori).
- 1544 (Tenbun 14): 17 years old. Married Aina
- 1549 (Tenbun 18) 24 years old. His first son Shoutarou is born.
- 1552: First daughter Yua is born
- 1556 - 1563: Date range when he becomes leader.
- 1558 - 3rd child Taisuke is born
- 1570 - 1577: Date range of death
- Vs Hajime (possible leadership duel)
- Vs Goemon Ishikawa
- vs Kotarō Fūma (vs Saito family?)
- 1542: 1st Battle of Azukizaka (第一次小豆坂の戦い)
- 1548: 2nd Battle of Azukizaka (第二次小豆坂の戦い; w/Imagawa vs Oda Nobuhide)
- 1564: Battle with Mikawa Ikko-Ikki (三河一向一揆; w/Tokugawa. Peace talks)
- Legal and only wife.