Nobunaga Oda (織田 信長) (1534 - 1582) was a daimyo during Warring States Period.
- Possessed the following notable weapons: Dōjigiri Yasutsuna (童子切安綱; boy cutter), Yoshifusa (吉房), Daihannya Nagamitsu (大般若長光; great Prajna). Daihannya used to belong to Ashikaga Yoshiteru, and was created by Osafune Nagamitsu. Yoshifusa was made by Fukuoka's Ichimonji Yoshifusa.
- A fan of Tanegashima (種子島)/hinawajū (火縄銃) or arquebus.
- Since he has such a strong image as an antagonist from various works (IRL, was given the nickname maoh "魔王" or devil king), Nobunaga of Seishin has a similar person: Hasty, strong desire, severe. Creates tension between several characters including Hanzo Hattori, Kizaru and Kozaru Shimotsuge, Tanba Momochi, Mitsuhide Akechi and Zenjubo Sugitani.
- Famous nicknames: 第六天魔王 and Fool of Owari (尾張の大うつけ; Owari's big simpleton!). Red Oni (赤鬼) is also possible.
- His court titles were Kazuza-no-suke (上総介; Vice governor of Kazusa) from gempuku, Kazusa-no-kami (上総守)、Udaisho (右大将; General of Right)、Ufu (右府; same as Udaijin).
- Nobunaga KING OF ZIPANGU (信長 KING OF ZIPANGU)
- Sengoku Kitan Yotoden (戦国奇譚妖刀伝)
- Sengoku BASARA (戦国BASARA)
- Nobunaga no Shinobi (信長の忍び)
- Sengoku Musou (戦国無双)
- Nobunaga's Ambition (信長の野望)
- Sengoku Otome (戦国乙女)
- Sengoku Collection (戦国コレクション)
NOBUNAGA @ SATOSHI NITTA (English/Japanese)