Seishin is planned to be a collection of mostly short stories. They cover fictional and non-fictional events and characters within pre-modern Japan. Primarily, the point of the ninja. Many stories will have four or five chapters at most; the single chapters are called "One-shots" and are usually something like poetry or something to promote the series. The stories are split into Japanese era names (年号, nengō) which denote different events.
Because of the length of the Muromachi Peroid (室町時代; 1336–1573), it's split into three peroids: Kenmu Restoration (南北朝時代; 1333–1336), North and South Courts (南北朝時代; 1336–1392), and Warring States Period (戦国時代; 1493 - 1590).
Some of the stories contain a "Character Scroll", a foreword before the chapter. It is mostly written by another character such as members of the Fujibayashi Family or daimyo. It serves like a record.
Asuka Period (飛鳥時代; 592–710)Edit
- Unknown (story possible)
- Prince Shotoku employs two shadow agents from the Otomo poet family (The Sokkan) to defend the 17 Article Constitution and the Lotus Sutra. Era Date is 608 (Pre-Taika).
Heian Period (平安時代; 794 - 1185)Edit
North and South Courts (南北朝時代; 1336–1392)Edit
Onin War (応仁の乱; 1467 - 1477) and afterEdit
Warring States Period (戦国時代; 1493 - 1590)Edit
1493 - 1549Edit
- Middle Way Tanba (1548)
1550 - 1574Edit
- Chase a Bandit (1560)
- Trio of Iga series (1550 - 1560s)
- The Follower from Mibuno (1565)
- Battle of Tsugemachi (柘植町の戦い; 1567)
- The Demon Drowns in the River (1568)
- Inkōka (1570)
1575 - 1600Edit
1583 - 1620Edit
Edo Period (江戸時代; 1603–1868)Edit
Present Time (21st Century)Edit
Set during alternative modern time.
- Sannen Nindō Gakkō
- (三年忍道学校; Three Year Nindō Academy) Comedic series where familiar figures of history and characters of history are a part of a Shinobi Junior High school (中学校; chūgakukokō). Title might be changed. Characters enter chugaku at age 12.
- 21st Century SpecOps
- Stories about the Neo Oniwabanshū.
|BODY & MIND: WORLD OF SEISHIN|
|Setting/Timeline||Stories | Setting of Seishin | Timeline | Conflicts | Warring States Period | Pre-Modern Terms|
|Characters / Groups||Families and Organizations | Character List | Jōnin Three Houses | Sanada Ten Braves | Oniwabanshū | Iga Ninja | Koga Ninja|
|Items and Interests||Iga vs Koga | Aptitude | Three Great Books of Ninjutsu | Tatsukawa Book Collection | Ninjatō|